St. Paul Evangelization Institute
26238 Ryan Rd.
Warren, MI 48091
The St. Paul Evangelization Institute is looking for a joyful, mature Catholic disciple to work with our team at the national office as a shipping associate. Our mission is to train, equip, and mobilize Catholics for the urgent work of evangelization through St. Paul Street Evangelization’s 300+ street teams, the St. Paul Society of Evangelists, and the St. Paul School of Evangelization.
• Full time position
• Position location: Warren, MI
• Salaried position with benefits
• Position is open until filled. We are looking for someone to begin immediately.
• Must embrace the mission of the St. Paul Evangelization Institute
• Must be an intentional disciple of Jesus Christ and a Catholic in good standing
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals. Be able to multitask
• Deadline oriented
• Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability
• High school graduate
• Answer questions about products, orders, etc. (by phone and e-mail)
• Take phone orders
• Coordinate with shipping manager to handle special requests on orders
• Pack, weigh, label, and ship orders on time
• Clean and maintain the shipping area
• Restocking supplies
• Assist staff as needed and as time allows with other projects
Contact our office by email with your interest in the position. You may submit a resume or other evidence of your previous experience and education.
VP, Programs & Operations
No calls please.
• Position is open until a candidate is hired. Position is available starting immediately.
• Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.