Street Ministry Training“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.” St. Catherine of Siena
Street Ministry Training
With over 300 street teams, street ministry is at the heart of our work as an apostolate. Years of experience and thousands of interactions with real people on the street have taught us a lot about how to be fruitful when doing person to person ministry in random circumstances. This full day workshop includes a 1/2 day of instruction in street ministry and a 1/2 day of practice out on the street. It is perfect for parish evangelization teams, St. Paul Street Evangelization teams, college teams, and more. If your group is ready to have an active street ministry, we are here to help.
- Most workshops start with Mass.
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM – Finding a Common Vision: Evangelization Basics & Goals
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM – Street Ministry Preparation I – Picking a location, knowing your audience, choosing materials and methods.
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM – Street Ministry Preparation II – Basic Etiquette of the Evangelist & Spirituality of the Evangelist
- 9:30 – 10:00 AM – Street Ministry I – Conversational Evangelization, Conversation Starters / Breaking the Ice
- 10:00 – 10:30 AM – Street Ministry II – Sharing the Great Story & Sharing Your Story
- 10:30 – 11:00 AM – Street Ministry III – Inviting a Response of Faith & Follow Up
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM – One Good Reason Basics – The 4 Great Questions & 5 Archtypes
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM – Prayer as a team, street ministry, and sharing stories